Read Time:1 Minute, 29 Second
May 7: DoorstepWash is a Startup Car wash business having 15 franchises across the nation & 10+ are in pipeline.
- First time in India, we made possible to bring the portable system of car detail & bucket wash at customer’s doorstep on just a scooter.
- DoorstepWash is now adding franchise partners in their chain, & looking forward to aggressive expansion with potential partners across India.
- DoorstepWash is a subsidiary brand of Zixdo.com, India’s fastest growing doorstep car wash chain having 50+ Franchises across the nation.
A Unique Franchise Model (USP)
- Car washing center at home using the portable imported machines.
- Fully automated online-based platform.
- No specific space is required.
- Low operational expense.
- No competition.
- A high margin comes with a high ROI.
- Hire only two.
- Online marketing support.
- Customer executive support.
- High-tech machines & utilities.
- Top-notch quality products for vehicle detailing & cleaning.
- Doorstepwash has launched the franchise model with the least investment amount for the initial partners only.
- This unique idea & well established professional system will definitely make it the largest lite-car detailing & car wash chain in India.
- The organization is headed & operated by experienced marketing, operations & sales professionals who already have their roots embedded into established brands such as Doorstepwash.com
DoorstepWash Franchise Partner – (Investment)
- Franchise Fee
- Utility & Tools Fee
- Owner with their staff will get trained with us
- Online Marketing Fee
- 100% guaranteed 8-10 Potential Leads from the region
- Offline Marketing Fee
- Customer Executive Support
- Professional Designs
- Software & Website
- Company Collaborations with the Brands
- Company Support
- Courier fees
1 . Snow wash
2 . Polishing
3 . Detailing
4 . Headlight restoration
5 . Tyre pressure maintain
6 . Wiper fluid refill
7 . Quick bucket wash
The post Doorstep has Come up with its another Franchise in Jalandhar, Punjab appeared first on Republic News Today.