Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Banglore (Karnataka) [India], March 23: Bevu Bella literally means neem leaves and jaggery and is a preparation made on the occasion of the auspicious Kannada new year. Pavithra Halkatti, Businesswoman, Lawyer, Educationist & Philanthropist, share her recipe for the occasion. “The ingredients used in Bevu Bella Ugadi symbolise different emotions/experiences – happiness, anger, sadness, fear, disgust, and surprise. Having this Ugadi Pachadi on New Year’s day signifies that we should accept all emotions and experience tranquillity.”
– 1 tbsp Neem Flowers
– 4 tbsp Jaggery
– 3 Green chillies
– 1-2 Raw Mangoes, chopped
– Tamarind juice as per taste
– Water as required
– Salt to taste
– Coconut, grated or finely chopped (optional)
– Take a large bowl with chopped raw mangoes and green chillies.
– Add Neem Flowers and grated Coconut.
– Now add Salt, Jaggery, and Tamarind juice and mix all ingredients well with the required quantity of water.
– Add grated/ chopped Coconut and mix well.
– The Bevu Bella Ugadi is ready to serve.
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.
The post BEVU BELLA UGADI (Ugadi Pachadi in Karnataka) appeared first on Republic News Today.
About the author
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.